CK47 is a video recording app supporting 4K video and pro features as well as many more to get the most out of your Android Camera.
Features in this version (for supporting devices) :
- Record in 720p/1080/2K/UHD/4K and other video resolutions.
- Allows importing custom video profiles.
- Includes various video profiles (eg. flat,log,square root,linear,srgb,etc…).
- Save video to external otg devices or addon sd-cards.
- Manual Exposure, zoom, and focus controls.
- Video Bitrates 15Mbps to 200Mbps.
- Video Noise reduction.
- Edge contrast support.
- White balance control.
- Various grid overlays.
- Various aspect marks overlays.
- Device level display.
- Audio monitor bar (two styles, LED bar or full bar).
- Separate optical and eis video stabilization toggle options.
- Video frame rates starting at 24fps and up.
- AB Shutter 3 remote trigger support.
- Right and Left handed button controls.
- Supports geo tagging video with gps coordinates.
- Localized for English, French, and Spanish languages.
Get the full unlocked version at the Google Play store.
Try the demo version available on the Google Play store.
- CK47 supports Camera2 Limited API or better devices. Will not work with legacy hardware devices.
- Supported recorder video resolutions are device dependent.
- Some options are device dependent and will be disabled when unavailable.
- Some devices won’t support all available Camera2 API options or misreport support.
- Some devices won’t support all encoder options.
- Some devices treat encoder video framerates as suggestions.
- On some devices when setting location permission to never allow will cause you to subsequently always manually enable it in settings -> app -> ck47 -> permission.
- The whole encoder subsystem is independent from the application and is implemented by the device manufacturer.
- Remote shutter uses volume key ids as trigger keys so using the volume will trigger recording.
- The app doesn’t contain any tracking, ads, or analytics software.
- App support available only in English.
Get the app now by visiting the Google Play app store.
Download the user manual from the following link: